Jonathan Ganz

Default Captain Klutz?

It sounds to me like the Republicans are so desperate to be
in charge that they have to lie through their teeth at every
opportunity.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:14:24 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
said:

It's a disgrace that a US President would act like this.

Right. This is a serious job. Our President's aren't allowed to chide
themselves publicly.

Sounds to me like the Dems have to be really desperate to pretend they're
exercised over a self-deprecating bit performed at an annual dinner where
Presidents typically poke fun at themselves as well as the press.

Apparently
Jerry Nadler didn't even take the precaution of hiding behind the

soldiers'
families who were trotted out dutifully as front men for the Dems'
spinmeisters.

How 'bout it, Jerry, shall we have a decree that no laughing is allowed in
Washington until every American is home from Iraq?

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27