Capt.American

Default Captain Klutz?

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
How about me? I'm a stupid, ignorant asshole. Is that better?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Somewhat gayz.

CA

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Wow, a war hero....

Jonathan,

To jest in the face of many that died trying to keep the world free
is down right low.

My buddy Micheal had stomach cancer at 45years old. He was a medic in
nam.
In the hot spots he felt it was a relief not to have to worry about
some bananna rat popin his head open from the tree's foliage. Yet he
never knew he was waiding thru a jungle that would 30 years later give
him cancer, he was just out to save lives. He is a brilliant guy, yet
his cancer stymied him.

He settled for a very low stress occupation,when IMO he was suited
for a career that would make him wealthy, yet was much stressful.

If you want to joke around~~~Find something to joke about that is
funny.

Capt. American

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:35:13 -0500, Martin Baxter

said:

Um, not duPont, Agent Orange, (largely dioxin) was manufactured by

Dow
Chemicals, (Monsanto).

Actually, I believe it was manufactured by several producers. The

Agent
Orange litigation dragged on for years, and included a variety of

companies
as defendants, including Uniroyal Chemical which my then firm

represented.

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27