Jonathan Ganz

Default Dutch tall ship causes acute embarrassment

Don't know. In any case, I'll revise my statement that I believe
the camera never lies, so I would err on the side of the pictures,
which with Asscraft standing in front of a boob, seems appropriate.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 23:19:24 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
said:

Yeah, but I'd rather err on the side of the reporters. I mean they
have to have a serious story at some point. And, breasts are
serious business.

I may be wrong, but in this day and age aren't the photographers a

different
cast of characters from the reporters, at least when we're talking about
Washington coverage? Sounds to me like a bunch of frustrated photographers
who were reporter wannabes figured they now had a wonderful opportunity to
make their own editorial comments, and behaved like a bunch of 14 year

olds.
Or do the actual reporters direct the angle from which photographs are to

be
taken?
Dave
S/V Good Fortune