K Smith

Default Evinrude FICHT beats out Yamaha in JD Powers survey

Rick wrote:
K Smith wrote:

You will say & do most anything ...

This is one of the many times when you would have benefited by keeping
very quiet ...

As one of those here who notice that every single time you post
something you make a complete fool of yourself let me share a quote I
heard this morning that applies your posts:

"Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting
the results to be different."

The results of your posts don't change, K.

Rick

So in comes the other liar!! The one who comes here & for a long time
pulls off the BS story that he's a marine diesel engineer, not a
mechanic mind, nothing less than a tertiary educated engineer.

He was outed when he tried to grandiose himself Harry style, by telling
one too many lies. He honestly had no clue that diesel engines advance
the injection timing as the revs rise exactly the same as the spark
advances in a petrol engine.

Honestly what is it about these simpletons that they just have to make
over the top claims about themselves, or in Harry's case even his late
Dad, damn Harry has even appropriated his treating psychiatrist as his
"bride", Tony Soprano style!! I tell the blokes & they laugh till they
cry; just as they did when it transpired the OMC mechanics didn't have a
clue how nor why their own 2 strokes idled & the risks attached thereto.

So the fact that you aren't happy with me for outing you as the not
even qualified grease monkey (because even a diesel shop junior
apprentice knows about injection timing advance) that you aren't. I'll
display that badge with honour & thanks.

Brain dead decky or bilge cleaner on what a "wooden" tug?? too funny
honestly in Harry's class were it possible because when it comes to
false claims & lies Harry is in a class of his own, the only class he's
ever attended:-)

If it hurts, good; you shouldn't tell lies young fella!!