Jonathan Ganz

Default Captain Klutz?

What happened? Did you miss the first 11 steps in your 12 step?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
DSK wrote in message

.. .
Capt.American wrote:
Kerry only served 4 mo. in Vietnam and he pinned on 3 Purple Hearts.

Sounds like bad luck all right. OTOH the PBRs were right in the thick of
it. They covered more area and interdicted more VC traffic (there are a
lot more rivers in Viet Nam than roads) than most ground units would.

Agreeded but 3 in 4 mo, come on. And with only 4 mo in country he
never had the time to learn anything. Sounds like a green recruit
going gung ho ****ting his pants pops of a few thousand ma duce rounds
then runs home. PT 109 it was not. Tell me about the boat and crew you
knew like the back of your hand in 4 mo.

Some years ago, by random chance I picked up 'My Father, My Son' by Elmo
Zumwalt Jr and Sr. It was a riveting book, one of the few I have read in
my life that I literally could not put down. He gives a very good and
careful account of river combat in Viet Nam.

I'll check it out. Sounds like my kind of book.

Sounds like Magnet Ass the Raven pilot.

LOL now there's a nickname that nobody wants.

Yeah he was one of those Laos CIA pilots, he was a fac shot down to
many times

Now tell us again why you feel compelled to repeat all this slander
propogated by Bush & Cheney Inc?

Is it slander if it's the truth?

Are you worried that they might lose
the upcoming election if you don't bust a gut trying to make Kerry look

bad?

No not really. All I want is a president that will follow thru and
squash
any terrorist group that even sneezes towards the USA. Someone that
will spit in the face of terrorist demands. Not someone that is
whissey wasshey and dont know where the fight is.

Capt. American

Capt. American

Regards
Doug King