DSK

Default Captain Klutz?

Capt.American wrote:
Kerry only served 4 mo. in Vietnam and he pinned on 3 Purple Hearts.

Sounds like bad luck all right. OTOH the PBRs were right in the thick of
it. They covered more area and interdicted more VC traffic (there are a
lot more rivers in Viet Nam than roads) than most ground units would.

Some years ago, by random chance I picked up 'My Father, My Son' by Elmo
Zumwalt Jr and Sr. It was a riveting book, one of the few I have read in
my life that I literally could not put down. He gives a very good and
careful account of river combat in Viet Nam.

Sounds like Magnet Ass the Raven pilot.

LOL now there's a nickname that nobody wants.

Now tell us again why you feel compelled to repeat all this slander
propogated by Bush & Cheney Inc? Are you worried that they might lose
the upcoming election if you don't bust a gut trying to make Kerry look bad?

Regards
Doug King