jps

Default OT--Economy Grows at Fastest Pace Since 1984

"JohnH" wrote in message
On 31 Oct 2003 16:42:56 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Not from the same page of course, but from the same BEA website. You

said
there weren't any non indexed numbers on the BEA website, which there

are.

In which case I have no choice but to admit that I was in error. Once I

found
the page with the GDP numbers, it did not occur to me to look for

additional
pages where different versions of the statistic might be reported.

I hope the phrase, "I admit that I was in error" doesn't cause a complete

short
circuit throughout usenet. It's not often seen on the screen. :-)

Chuck, many of us admit you were in error, often several times daily! : )

And thank your lucky stars you're provided with the same friendly service.