Gould 0738

Default OT--Economy Grows at Fastest Pace Since 1984

Not from the same page of course, but from the same BEA website. You said
there weren't any non indexed numbers on the BEA website, which there are.

In which case I have no choice but to admit that I was in error. Once I found
the page with the GDP numbers, it did not occur to me to look for additional
pages where different versions of the statistic might be reported.

I hope the phrase, "I admit that I was in error" doesn't cause a complete short
circuit throughout usenet. It's not often seen on the screen. :-)