John Cairns

Default Gulf Stream view

"JAXAshby" backpedaling furiously wrote
Matt, you sound like a sailor people are glad to know. Good on ya.

Not what you posted a month or so ago.

"mattie, squathead, you too are just too frikken stew ped (two words) to
catch
the irony of the statement made to Racko-Nos Pam. The waves off Glen Cove
would be hard pressed to go much above 3-1/3 feet (fetch is too little),
even
though the winds were 42 sustained, gusting to 50+."

The other thing.

"mattie dum-dum squathead, racko-nos was claiming to have a longer dick than
anyone here"

Wasn't claiming to have a bigger dick than anyone here, but, since we're on
the subject, I probably do have a bigger dick than you, but that isn't
saying much, I'm sure everyone here has a bigger dick than you.

You should see a doctor about the memory loss, it could be a symptom of a
more serious condition, OTOH, it's probably just a symptom of your advanced
age.
John Cairns