Rick

Default Trailer Tires Overheating.

basskisser wrote:

Yes, I agree, the level of scientific illiteracy is frightening. Here
you go, and Shelikoff, can you read this and comment??

There are several properties of gasses that can easily be demonstrated
using liquid nitrogen. These properties include phase changes (gas to
liquid, liquid to gas, and visa versa)

There isn't much new that can be added to your posts on this subject. I
first thought you were just argumentative and not too bright but now I
see that you are both argumentative and really stupid as well as curse
with a very short attention span and an obvious learning disability.

If you will reread or have someone read to you my post of October 28 at
8:56am message ID . net
you may gain a glimpse of the fact that this has already been pointed
out as a possibility for your inability to comprehend the subject.

Here it is again just in case you can't find the original.

------------------------------

I think most of this nonsense about nitrogen in tires not expanding as
much as air comes from the fact that few people really understand the
properties of gases. There is a little phrase in the gas laws that
refers to "phase change" ... that is where the followers of the myth may
be running aground - (boating content).

Liquid nitrogen will vaporize to produce a volume of gas that occupies
about 700 times that of the liquid. Liquid oxygen will vaporize to
produce a gas that occupies around 860 times the volume.

Vaporization is the phase change. Once the liquid has evaporated the
resultant gas, nitrogen, oxygen, or water vapor, will follow the gas
laws and when the correct law is applied (there are several) the
properties of those gases are very predictable and if you understood
them you would see that the properties of those gases are identical in
their behavior under the conditions which race car teams and trailer
boaters operate.

I give up Basskisser, it has become obvious you are not really
interested in learning anything but are simply looking for a fight,
trolling, or just too thick to benefit from a discussion in which you
are ill equipped to participate.

Rick