Joe

Default 40 Below and Cold Steel

"katysails" wrote in message ...
www.normanwells.com/
Very beautiful....but way too cold for me....

You aint a kiddin! All the attraction pictures on the towns web site
must have been taken in August. I dont see the 10+ feet of snow Moron
described.

They are currently 110 degrees F.(not the silly smelly chainsmoking
gay french measuring system moron uses) colder than here. I bet they
have to hand out huge stacks of money to get anyone to work in that
frigadare.

By comparison your in a mild climate Katy. It's kinda funny you
telling him it is way to cold while you shiver thru spring.

Joe