DSK

Default 40 Below and Cold Steel

Capt Mooron wrote:

We went to go Ice Fishing and blew the tranny in one of the machines 10
miles out. We went back and we got the dog team hitched to tow it back. Now
that's a sight and my camera is at Gibson's Creek right now. Damn it all!

Good thing somebody kept the dogs. It's true that they have a number of
limitations but two Sno-Cats will never make a litter of new ones...

Did the tranny blow up because the gear oil solidified?

It is a very different scene down here. The marina was crowded for the
first time since last September. The buzz of hand sanders working on
their varnish, power washers blasting, and the occasional lazy sot
foregoing boat work to go sailing... nice breeze today too.

I have been working down in our engine room and have completed fuel
system replacement & upgrade, it was nice and cool down there while
everybody else was sweating up a storm.

Take care
Doug