Joe

Default 40 Below and Cold Steel

"Capt Mooron" overproof @mooron.com wrote in message .. .
"Wally" wrote in message

He also says he's also on course to
become a daddy...

Well there goes the toys.... no more "latest & greatest gadgets" for Poppa
Sprit!!!
Suzanne will make certain all extra funds go to the child!

Think about it.... a Baby Bobby! Whoa Nelly! I'll bet that mellows out Brody
faster than anything!
He'll need all the extra funds from his Dumpster Diving/E-Bay sales just to
afford his Marina fees!
The A/V room he so cherishes will be converted into a playroom for Lil'
SweetPea Brody....

It been decided. For a boy-- Lamont Sanford Brody..

If it's a girl I guess it will be Ester.

Baby proofing the pad will consume more of his cash and require his gadgets
to be stored out of harm's way.

Yup.... I hope Bob keeps us updated on his new comic strip... Brutus,
Olive'n Sweetpea!

I'm thinking of going Ice Fishing today.... I leave tomorrow morning to
return to the bush!
Take Care... I'll check in again when I return to Halifax.

CM