Capt Mooron

Default 40 Below and Cold Steel

"DSK" wrote in message

Hi Ya Doug!

Phooey... Weather Underground says it's only minus 12! Of course it is
very sunny today. I hope that you brought your swim trunks.

It is today... and actually the warm weather started midweek..... but it
was -27c this morning. Nobody is wearing coats today! :-D

That sounds like a lot of fun... but that far north, is there any point
in surveying? It's all ice and snow, one place is that same as every
other, right

What the Heh!.... it's keeping me in the "Cha-Ching" range!

A male stripper as 12 below? Sounds like a tough way to earn a living.

I'm sure they'll be at the bar.... at any rate a male stipper is a
disgusting prospect no matter what the temp!

Well some pictures of life up in the frozen north would be excellent.
But one reason why your connection might be slow is that it's iced up...
the town of Norman Wells web site is congealed in a puddle of liquid
nitrogen and makes my browser get uncontrollable shivers.

Notice how all the photos are taken in summer!!??

We went to go Ice Fishing and blew the tranny in one of the machines 10
miles out. We went back and we got the dog team hitched to tow it back. Now
that's a sight and my camera is at Gibson's Creek right now. Damn it all!

Later Doug....

CM