Capt Mooron

Default 40 Below and Cold Steel

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
Good to hear from you, CM. So just what is it you're building up there -

a 6
lane highway?

Hi Ya Jeff..... Way to go slappin' Jax with the Cold Wet Fish of Reality!

Nah... just preping the river crossings for extension of the winter road.
All roads North of Wrigley are seasonal winter roads. They need the bridges
in place to extend the operational window for the pipeline that is coming
through. There's an awful lot of river crossings. This season 12 bridges are
going in. They'll need more next year. Prior to last year all crossings were
on ice only. That restricts payloads on heavier trucks. A year around access
to this area is still a decade away unless they push a lot of cash at it in
a hurry. No rush... it's a beautiful place. I'll post photos when I get
back.

Take Care Jeff

CM