Capt Mooron

Default 40 Below and Cold Steel

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Hey dude, good to hear from you. We had some 45~50* days last week,

finally
got to the boat (on the hard) for a few days of boat work. She looks good
and I can't wait to splash. Ugh, was in Buffalo yesterday, blowing and
snowing , I'm sick of that crap!

Right on Scotty! I heard you folks had a wicked storm pass through. I heard
from my family that it hit Halifax hard! They called it "White Juan" and it
left 95cm of snow behind with 3 meter drifts.

It's warm here in Norman Wells today.... only minus 24c. Caught a couple of
shows at the bar last night. The Peeler was a nice distraction.

I have to be back in Halifax by end of April to prep Overproof for
splashing. It's Tall Ships again this year so I'm planning to take time off
for that at the end of July. It should converge nicely with the Wooden Boat
Festival in Mahone Bay.

Take care and have some mercy on the poor Boobster.... I understand he'll
have another mouth to feed soon and that's gonna hit him hard!

CM