Steven Shelikoff

Default Trailer Tires Overheating.

On 31 Oct 2003 04:46:29 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 30 Oct 2003 04:21:49 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 29 Oct 2003 04:27:31 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

Please refute my statements, or shut up. Quit stalking me.

lol. Stalking you? I didn't even respond to you. You're so stupid you
can't even follow a thread.

Idiot. If you aren't stalking me, why did you bother to refer to me in
a response that had NOTHING to do with the topic?

You're inability to follow a thread and know what's on topic vs. off
topic is only surpassed by your inability to understand the most basic
of engineering concepts.

Again, do you have something of substance to interject into the
thread, or just stalking? This thread is about trailer tires
overheating. Now, what have you posted in this thread, relating to the
subject? Hell, I'll answer for you. NOTHING.

As usual, you're wrong again. I've contributed by pointing out that
you're full of crap when you say that nitrogen and oxygen don't expand
at the same rate for a given temperature change. And you're completely
full of crap when you say that the temperature vs. pressure curve for
air is somehow less linear than for nitrogen.

I know that these are such simple basic concepts (any high school
physics student would laugh at you if they read it) that I should not
have to correct you on such stupid statements. But you're just ****ed
that once again, you're displaying your intellectual ineptitude. And
this time there are several people witnessing it and having a good
chuckle at your expense.

So now what? Are you going to threaten me again for pointing out what a
moron you are?

Steve