Wally

Default 40 Below and Cold Steel

Capt Mooron wrote:

Hi Wally.... glad to see you're still hangin' in there!

Aye, still here. :-)

I was
invited to go for a snowmobile tour today since the chopper ride
evaporated like the alcohol in the pilot's brain cells.... like I'm
on a friggin snow machine most of the day at work. I elected to stay
at the office and do some serious drinking! :-D... where it's WARM!!!

A bit of indoors can make a nice change on occasion. I'm looking forward to
a bit of outdoors, now that I've secured a regular Sunday crewing slot in my
area (club racing on a Sonata).

A leopord can't change it's spots...

Quite - he almost relented and had a little go at Loco, I think it was.

... but it can sure dye them a
uniform brown. I understand from the posts that Bob is now an E-Bay
Retailer!!!??? I hope he's all stocked up on Brody Boxes for
shipping! It's a Loon Fest on that site!

He is indeed - some sort of deal to do with getting rid of excess kit that's
lying around various marinas, whereby he does the eBay bit and gets a
percentage. Something like that, anyway. He also says he's also on course to
become a daddy...

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com