Capt Mooron

Default 40 Below and Cold Steel

"Wally" wrote in message

Hi Wally.... glad to see you're still hangin' in there! I was invited to go
for a snowmobile tour today since the chopper ride evaporated like the
alcohol in the pilot's brain cells.... like I'm on a friggin snow machine
most of the day at work. I elected to stay at the office and do some serious
drinking! :-D... where it's WARM!!!

He's turned into a goody-two-shoes - probably cleaned up his act in case

his
eBay punters stumble in here and see him acting the buffoon.

A leopord can't change it's spots... but it can sure dye them a uniform
brown. I understand from the posts that Bob is now an E-Bay Retailer!!!??? I
hope he's all stocked up on Brody Boxes for shipping! It's a Loon Fest on
that site!

CM