Capt Mooron

Default 40 Below and Cold Steel

"katysails" wrote in message

Hey, Mooron! Great to hear from you! Why those girls need to go into town

to see male strippers when they've got you?

No way.... the last thing you consider at 40 below is removing any clothes.
:-D

Stay straight and don't put your tongue on any coiled steel....

Despite all attempts my tongue has been unable to reach that far to date....
Ha Ha Ha Ha ha

We cancelled the helicopter trip... the weather and the pilot are pretty
foggy this morning... maybe tomorrow.
Great time last night. Surprisingly.. I don't have a hang-over! It must be
the dedicated training regiem I've adhered to while in Nova Scotia. I
haven't had a drink here since returning in January, until last night. I
can't say the rest of the booze dumpsters out last night are faring as well
as I am. It must be the fact I'm a sailor! :-D

CM