basskisser

Default Trailer Tires Overheating.

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 30 Oct 2003 04:21:49 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 29 Oct 2003 04:27:31 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

Please refute my statements, or shut up. Quit stalking me.

lol. Stalking you? I didn't even respond to you. You're so stupid you
can't even follow a thread.

Idiot. If you aren't stalking me, why did you bother to refer to me in
a response that had NOTHING to do with the topic?

You're inability to follow a thread and know what's on topic vs. off
topic is only surpassed by your inability to understand the most basic
of engineering concepts.

Steve

Again, do you have something of substance to interject into the
thread, or just stalking? This thread is about trailer tires
overheating. Now, what have you posted in this thread, relating to the
subject? Hell, I'll answer for you. NOTHING.