JAXAshby

Default "Undesirable alien" buying a US flagged boat

kates, I am aware of who Caryl Chessman was (remember *I* brought his name up)
and you claimed he was a killer.

I suggested I understood that he had killed no one.

-- you told we to google him, because you knew Chessman was a killer.

I googled and found no such reference in several pages of google

-- you come back with some snotty (and hard to read) posting telling of a
particular book sold on Barnes and Noble that supports your killer statement.

I checked that book and it makes NO mention at all that Chessman was a killer.

What the hell are you talking about?

Just to help your enfeebled self out, Jax, since you can't do a simple =
google search: =20
=20
=20
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering. =20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
35 used & new from $1.20 =20
=20
=20
Have one to sell? =20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
Don't have one?
We'll set one up for you.=20
=20
Rebel and a Cause: Caryl Chessman and the Politics of the Death Penalty =
in Postwar California, 1948-1974=20
Amazon will be more than happy to send it to you...for a fee....and how =
do I know if he was bowlegged or not?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse