K Smith

Default Evinrude FICHT beats out Yamaha in JD Powers survey

Billgran wrote:
FORT LAUDERDALE - Familiar names dominate the 2003 list of J.D. Customer
Satisfaction Award winners announced this morning at the Fort Lauderdale
International Boat Show.

Winners in the engine categories we

2-STROKE OUTBOARDS - Evinrude, followed by Yamaha and Mercury.

4-STROKE OUTBOARDS - Yamaha, for the second consecutive year, followed by
Honda and Mercury.

INBOARDS - PCM (Pleasurecraft Marine), followed by Indmar and MerCrusier.

After receiving honorable mentions a few years ago, and a fairly close
second place last year, FICHT is now #1 in customer satisfaction survey.

Gee now there's the worst most dishonest bit of deceptive vested
interest spam you've ever delivered Bill:-) Given that only people who
have been on another planet would buy a Ficht or whatever you're calling
it this week, it's not hard to say the percentage of satisfaction is
high, what 3 out of 5?? Last time the 2 who's engines failed were left
swinging by you & your dealer spruiking team.

You will say & do most anything to try & make out that Ficht can ever
work, but don't waste any more of your time or boaters money, it
can't!!! Lean mixtures at any sort of power will lead to unreliable
engines because of abnormal combustion leading to detonation when the
mixture is returned to "normal"; just as it has with Ficht from the very
beginning.

I suppose the best evidence is that even your masters, that send you
dealers out to spruik more falsehoods, can't get the story straight.
It's no longer "Ficht" that's just the latest new name so you might
trick a few more punters into thinking it's all different now, just as
you do with VRO, but sorry same story a defective design is just that &
for you to spam this NG again having cost many contributors money &
boating enjoyment with your BS is right up there with your mate Harry
the liar.

Harry's lie for the day :

Harry is the only business owner in the US that encourages his
employees to unionize to protect them from Himself.

Eisboch

Actually, two of my professional employees are in a union. I'm a union
member myself, though I am no longer very active in the trades of its
jurisdiction. I pay what you might call "placekeeper" dues.
--

Harry Krause

Honestly this lying simpleton has claimed to be an employer of
"professionals" no less!!! What on social security for the mentally ill??