Thom Stewart

Default "Undesirable alien" buying a US flagged boat

Ric,

Perhaps you would tell the ASA Group what is so desirable about this US
VESSEL, other than its Documentation. Tell us, is it a one-off vessel
that is not to be found anywhere else in the world other than the USA?
What is it about this boat?

The USA did not make you an undesirable. You had achieved this status
before you reached our shores. We have a right to not want you or to do
business with you. Your status is of your own making!!!

If that boat has a US Documentation it is entitled to US RIGHTS not
available to UNDESIRABLES!!!!

Take your book's profits somewhere else, as a Nation we (I) don't want
to deal with you.

Ole Thom