katysails

Default "Undesirable alien" buying a US flagged boat

Jax compared a serial killer to Simon Cowell :Caryl Chessman=20

You really do have a very warped mind...what does a music producer have =
to do with a wackoid sociopathic murderer? And why would you interpret =
that I think someone is "cute" (which BTW means, bow-legged and not =
attractive) because I said they looked like someone else? If I said =
that I thought you looked like Mr Rogers on a bad sweater day does that =
imply I think you or Mr Rogers is cute? Get a life Jax....the Gong Show =
went off the air a long time ago...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse