JAXAshby

Default "Undesirable alien" buying a US flagged boat

breaking the Official Secrets Act in Britain is considered a very serious
offense.

Not hardly the same catagory as a bare tit here.

You did the crime, dude. And you knew it. Yo expect the world to applaud you?

I didn't say I was upset. I actually find it rather amusing that the US and
UK are so annoyed about my book. And even more satisfying when uptight
people like you brand me a criminal!

But by your logic, all the american women who take their bikini tops off
(oooh how naughty) and sip beer (gasp!) on Pampelonne beach in St Tropez
should automatically be arrested by the French police, as that is against
Amerikan law.