JAXAshby

Default Hull Speed, Cal, O'Day 34

Sure do, you can't make civil discussion , nor can you handle data in
conflict with your antequated ideas. I am sure the casual observer can tell
the real fool here. It may even be me, but I doubt it.

you're a fool.
you're a fool.
you're a fool.
you're a fool.
you're a fool.
you're a fool.

you're a fool.
you're a fool.

Understand?

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
you need to be told six or eight times before you have a chance of
understanding once.

you're a fool.
you're a fool.
you're a fool.
you're a fool.
you're a fool.
you're a fool.

you're a fool.
you're a fool.

Understand?

From: "The Carrolls"
Date: 3/6/2004 11:40 PM Eastern Standard Time
You're repeating your self again old fella.
"JAXAshby" wrote in message
like I said, you are a wet dream for all the unscrupulous brokers in

the
land.

Let me add, "Deservedly so".

Never said any thing about a broker. Never said "fine investment " or
"recover your money." Didn't say don't depreciate much, but Odays

don't,
they are generally too old to depreciate much.. Did say "Holding their
price
nicely," most 20 to 25 year old boats do. You should do research

before
shooting your mouth off, figuratively speaking
"JAXAshby" wrote in message
like I said, dude, you are the wet dream of every unscrupulous yacht
broker in
the land. "don't depreciate much", "fine investment", "recover your
money".
Then the broker calls home and tells his wife they are going out to
dinner
that
night. She says, "Another one?". He say, "Yup".

Again you show the depth of you intelect and quality of your

research.
20
year old boats don't depreciate much.
"JAXAshby" wrote in message
boy, you guys are the wet dream of every dishonest yacht broker

out
there.

Nope, they have been holding price nicely as of late. Also very

few
seem
come to market, compared to the numbers built and other
manufacturers
with
similar numbers.
wrote in message
.. .
On 05 Mar 2004 22:01:22 GMT,
(Bobsprit)
wrote:

But I'm not sure the Cal is faster in general conditions. In
fact,
its
PHRF is
about 20 to 25 point higher. I think the O'Day would hold

its
own
very
nicely,