The Carrolls

Default Hull Speed, Cal, O'Day 34

Now, THAT may be true, but the bogus info and half truths betray his actual
knowledge of most subjects.
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
If you can or can't prove it, then he will claim he is.

"The Carrolls" wrote in message
No he is not.
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Bob is an expert at everything.

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

Bobsprit wrote:

The Cal is the better boat all around. Since you didn't even look

at
the
SA/D
ratios of the rigs, I'd have to say you have quite a bit more to

learn.
Do some more reading. Looking at waterline is like a 1st time

telescope
buyer
asking "how far a scope can see."

RB

How do you compute sail area for this ratio, since the area would

vary
significantly depending on what sails were set?

Incidentally, are you also an astronomy expert? That happens to be

one
of my intersts, and I plan on being at the TSP again this year.
Jim