Donal

Default DICLAIMER

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Donal" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message
om...

You summed it up very well, Joe.

My OS tankerman card was issued Nov 1981

My AB ticket was issued July 82

My 100 ton ocean operator #192344 was issued 4th May 1984

My USMM 1600 ton Masters any oceans ticket number is 607529 first
issue was Aug 17th 1987.

What did you say your Yachtmaster # was O physic navigator?

Thats right, you didn't did you? Why?

Because your a Liar a fake and a wannabe.

While you were learning to add and subtract I was learning how to walk
300 ton boat sideways against a 5 knot current.

While you were reading see spot run. I was reading the 9 volumes
of H.O. Pub 214

While you were learning grammer I was learning celestial navigation.

While you were playing kickball, I was playing with radars.

While you were steering your first car, I was steering a ship almost
as large as an aircraft carrier.

While you went to the prom. I went to Deigo Garcia, Hong Kong, OZ,
Phillipines, Hawaii, Japan, Tiawan, Guam, New Zeland, Maratuias,
Africa, and a dozen other places you still dream about going to.

You carried a lunch box, I carried nuclear weapons.

You had a hall pass, I had a top secret clearence.

You were begging to get to first base, I had several women in every
port.

Yelp, that about sums it up Donal.

But dont feel to bad, you can spell better than I can.

Gulp!!!

(I didn't mean to upset you! Really!).

Regards

Donal