Dan Best

Default Bilge Pump Switch

When you were welding, were you using DC, DC Reverse or AC?

Rick wrote:
Meindert Sprang wrote:

And if you still believe in electron inertia, I advise you to go and
read a
book about basic electric laws.

But Meindert, I weld from time to time and as you probably know welding
requires large current flows. This means huge numbers of electrons are
racing along the wire to the welding rod.

I have noticed that when I pull the rod away from the work it always has
a big blob on the end. Are you saying this isn't because all those
electrons kept rushing into the hot metal and caused it to bulge out
when they had no place to go?

Rick

--
Dan Best - (707) 431-1662, Healdsburg, CA 95448
B-2/75 1977-1979