Martin Baxter

Default have blue

JAXAshby wrote:

and the storage batteries to hold the amps until you can break down water is
where? And how are they recharged?

It *IS* perpetual motion to suggest that breaking down water into hydrogen and
then "burning" the hydrogen to produce power AND amps to break down th hydrogen

If you want 400 hp-hours of energy output, you have to have at least 400
hp-hours energy input.

While I agree that the scheme is somewhat harebrained, and likely taken as
whole comes out on the negative side energy wise; why store the energy in
a chemical battery, why not use it to break the bonds in the H2O molecule
and store the gasses? I think the energy required by the pumps to accomplish
this would probably be sufficient to cause the whole wacky idea to come acropper.

Cheers
Marty