Jonathan Ganz

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

So, you're claiming that they do increase in value using todays
dollars?

Oh, and I thought you were the one so much above flaming
people.. Guess not. Another liar has revealed himself.

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:25:55 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
said:

I kinda doubt that they've exceeded their original cost in today's

dollars.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

C&Cs have, in fact, risen in value since the company's new incarnation

took
flight.

I kinda doubt that there are pigs on the moon too.

And since it's Jonathan, I should probably say the point is that my
statement above has as much to do with Bobsprit's claim as yours did.

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27