rhys

Default Cleaning up 4200

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:44:03 GMT, "Rusty O" wrote:

Almost any type of Mineral Spirits (Paint Thinner) will work wonders to
clean up un-cured 4200. That includes skin if you don't take a bath in it,
just wash after with soap and water. I've had pretty good luck squeezing a
small amount out of the tube, but still attached to the tip, and allowing it
to cure. Come back a week later, pull off the cured tip, and continue to use
the contents. On occasions it cures a little ways up the tip, but I've never
lost a tube this way.

That's handy...I've got some mineral spirits aboard, and I'll "pull
the tip" if you pardon the expression before I go racing tomorrow
evening.

Might give fair winds, at that...

R.