Van Allen

Default Pregnant women suffer seasickness more easily

It seems that only one as arrogant as you would conclude that your
particular life experiences, however misguided, are the rule for countless
others.

For further edification on how much you've missed the mark, I would suggest
searching on the noted publishers, Selchow and Righter. They are above
critcism and highly regarded.

Van

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 02:22:33 GMT, "Van Allen"
scribbled thusly:

"Some women, when pregnant, must refrain from time on the water due to
severe bouts of naseau. Not only is this recommended for the comfort of

the
lady, it is imperative for the safety of the fetus. It has been found

that
the fetus can suffer from motion sickness also. This puts baby at greater
risk."

Handbook of Maritime Medicine, 1988, p 421, Selchow and Righter

Publishers

Van

Hmmm, My wife sailed right thru her pregnancies, My son was probably
concieved on a yacht.
She gets totally debilitatingly seasick for 3 days of every month like
clockwork and did so right thru the pregnancies.
We actually plan passages around it those days.
Both children were born without complications and are well above
average in all senses.

Ithink that you'll find this is another publication from those who
believe that the best policy is to live your life totally encapsulated
in cotton wool

Oz1...of the 3 twins.