BlackBeard

Default McDeployment in the Submarine McNavy

"David Loewe, Jr." wrote in message . ..

It's obvious to me that you NEVER served in the Navy. Rants like this,
some serious, most not, were standard fare on the subs of Squadron 17.
And a lot of what he whines about is dead on - like, oh, complaint 99
about the dreaded "poopy-suit" or 44 ("Sea Foam Green" - oh, ick. I'd
almost erased that color from my mind).

Sailors bitch. There ain't no two ways about it. All you guys who read
it and didn't just have yourselves at least a small chuckle need to
get a clue.

Of course it's good to know that the 'snivelling nuke' is still a
long way from the endangered list...

You're right of course, some of those were WAY to familiar, thank
God the navy Sub Service hasn't let progress pollute their SOP's...

BB