Bobsprit

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

Yep. It says you have no idea what the differences are,
and you're an idiot.

What is the point of this, Jonathan? I think we all agree that the Mac26 is a
poor sailing boat and that Jim would probably do better to reaccess his needs
and limitations before buying one.
There's a Mac26X at my club. The two owners appear to be very unhappy with it.
Perhaps it's not "the boat." I've asked them about it and they seem none to
excited to "brag" about it as most owners do. Whenever I show various boats to
interested folks, the mac always brings about something like "What the hell is
that?" Few are impressed. My Hoover has nicer lines.

RB