Gould 0738

Default OT--Economy Grows at Fastest Pace Since 1984

The Bush Prosperity:

Divide the 43 Billion dollar increase in the national debt by 300 million.
(approximate pop)

The answer is $143.33

Multiply that amount by the number of people in your family. Rather than use a
liberal-friendly example of a family of 11 (grin), let's use a realistic
example of a family of 5.

5 x 143.33 = $716

If you are part of a 5-person family, your family's portion of the national
debt increased $716 in the last 30 days.
Plus interest, as it gets paid off. (If it ever gets paid off).

So, whatever you think you took home for the family kitty- deduct $716 for
October.
That's the "deferred" cost of Bush's so-called recovery. Just like "deferred
maintenance", we can be sure it will ultimately cost a lot more than if we had
just dealt with it up front. :-(