noah

Default struck by maniac last night, what to do

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 17:01:15 -0500, "Steve Barker"
wrote:

It's a publicly displayed reg #. I can't imagine posting it hurting his
case in any way. Even if the dickhead did find out.

I'm tempted to agree with you Steve, but I can't. As much as this
jackass deserves the embarrassment, I'd be cautious.

Some sleaze-ball attorney could turn it into an attempt to cause
public humiliation, slander, or an attempt to incite bodily harm or
revenge. I've seen stranger things happen, and it will cost money to
defend.

If it was me, I would make a criminal complaint, right now.

noah

Courtesy of Lee Yeaton,
See the boats of rec.boats
www.TheBayGuide.com/rec.boats