Gould 0738

Default OT--Economy Grows at Fastest Pace Since 1984

NOYB:

I thought you guys on the right were business savvy.

Yeah, once you screw something up *tremendously*, it's easier to post some
pretty impressive percentage numbers as the rebound begins.

Example: Your practice is capable of handling 20 patients per day. You begin
spouting off about your politics while your victims (er, I mean patients) are
strapped into the chair with a mouth full of crap and unable to respond. Your
patient load drops from 20 per day to 5. You finally realize that dentistry and
politics don't mix, and shut the heck up. Your patient load goes from 5
patients per day to 8. Wo ho! Brilliant management! You just posted a 60%
increase. :-)

I once took over a sales situation where I achieved a 120% increase in less
than six months. But it wasn't any big deal, all I really did was get
production up to about where it should have been all along. That percentage
increase sure looked good on the resume for a while, though.

I guess we can all be thankful that one of our longer and deeper recessions may
be coming to an end in many places throughout the country. The West Coast is
seeing no part of it. You know it *must* have been the tax cuts. This is the
very first time that the economy *ever* recovered from a recession, right?

Get thou real, Doc. :-)

Meanwhile, back at the Crawford Ranch,
the R controlled White House and the R controlled Congress have increased our
national debt 43 BILLION DOLLARS since
October 1st. Why all the outrage about 87 billion for Iraq? We're peeing that
away as a matter of course every 60 days as it is.

It's all part of the PNAC's agenda to move to a British capital, imperialist
system.
We will have to raise interest rates to attract enough investors to shoulder
this debt, and at that time those few people sitting on hundreds of millions in
cash will be on easy (or easier) street.

Current
Month

10/27/2003 $6,847,911,183,949.94
10/24/2003 $6,847,437,986,849.37
10/23/2003 $6,846,423,952,526.25
10/22/2003 $6,834,787,133,873.25
10/21/2003 $6,837,578,313,166.46
10/20/2003 $6,834,248,759,903.16
10/17/2003 $6,834,021,912,939.72
10/16/2003 $6,830,709,313,106.40
10/15/2003 $6,819,991,274,100.25
10/14/2003 $6,816,232,489,123.39
10/10/2003 $6,815,997,835,664.82
10/09/2003 $6,818,335,215,910.51
10/08/2003 $6,815,762,633,308.91
10/07/2003 $6,817,256,800,753.20
10/06/2003 $6,814,440,215,107.91
10/03/2003 $6,812,573,929,325.08
10/02/2003 $6,805,599,570,918.78
10/01/2003 $6,804,504,127,055.70

If you guys keep this up, you'll give the American public a 7 Trillion dollar
debt just in time for Christmas. What a nice thought the have stuffed up your
chimney- tinsel, pointy star, and all.