Thom Stewart

Default Navigation Question

Fort Schuyler, right on City Island, New York.
The New York State Merchant Marine Academy. A member of SUNY.

You already knew that as you moored your boat there. Remember when you
towed Nutsy home G That was when he had the Pearson

Remember Nutsy :^) That was before he got his Sailfish.

That was in the days when you had to use shackles on the Dock cleats for
mooring lines

Where was the Jax living then? That I can't seem to remember. Must be
old age but you younger guys should remember.

Remember you used to drive from Kew Gardens to Brooklyn to pick up one
of your female crew. What was that on the Beltway, 30 miles round trip
and another to drop her off.

Those were the days of the Lesbians!! I guess Susy straighten that out

Was it you or Jax that did the valve jobs on the cars in the back yard.
It was one of you.

I'll sign off now but we'll travel down memory lane so more later.

Ole Thom