Peter Wiley

Default Vermon

In article , OzOne wrote:

On 18 Feb 2004 18:28:42 -0800, (Joe)
scribbled thusly:

What do you do to prevent rats from boarding?

Live in Australia

What do you do at anchor to prevent boarders from killing you and
taking your boat?

Hmmm, Live in Australia.

ROFLMAO. Joe's pretty funny.

BTW, big wind storm recently. Neighbour got a Farr 40, found his
mooring was a bit shallow, so put it on another neighbour's mooring.
Unfortunately it wasn't heavy enough and the whole lot ended up heading
for Bruny Island. No damage done tho. However, I think I'll put 3
railway wheels into the mud for my next mooring. Already got some 1"
dia chain for the bottom, ex anchor chain for a big ship. I like to
sleep nights knowing that what I put somewhere, stays there.

Peter Wiley