noah

Default O.T. Any audiophiles here?

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:14:39 -0500, scottht wrote:

I was just hoping that there might be some audiophiles here so it could
save me a little time going back and forth through the newsgroups
Is antone into vinyl? You do realize it is making a come back. Anyone,
anybody?

Sure!!! I personally invite you to flood this group with thousands of
off-topic "vinyl" posts. It will be cool, and will fit right in with
the plastic politico's.

BTW, I not only have thousands of vinyl LP's, but hundreds of old
78's. How about spamming your ass a little more to get my list?

Sorry, I have no boating songs.
....carry on.
noah

To email me, please remove the "FISH" from the net.