Scott Vernon

Default Vermon

I find the ones in the bucket better preserved than those in the traps,
where they decay, other mice start to feed on them, and then there's the
maggots.

SV

"Seahag" wrote in message
Yeah, one fell in the toilet at some point during the 15 years the boat

was
stored, all that was left was a limp bit o' fur.

Seahag

"Scott Vernon" wrote:
A bucket with 3'' of water works good. They fall in trying to get a

drink,
then drown.

Scotty

"Seahag" wrote:
I prefer traps...that way I can find the body before it rots in some

deep
dark inaccessable spot.

Seahag

"DSK" wrote:
A very good method of pest control on boats is to flood those

difficult
reach
spaces with CO2. Chunks of dry ice or a fire extinguisher will do

it.
Kills
everything.... so don't overdo it...

DSK