Jonathan Ganz

Default Lifelines

I think you need to get different meds. You're out of control.
This is too ludicrous to respond to... I think it's time to plonk.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
jonny, obviously you can't sail if you have never been under fire in

combat.

So, how many Purple Hearts do you have?

:-)

from: "Jonathan Ganz"

Proves nothing... a bunch of words. I'm especially suspicious of the
"I tolerate everyone short term, and with a Will Rogers-like smile"
line. That's obviously bs, since you're so obviously thin-skinned
here.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
http://www.7knots.com/cgi-bin/list_sailor.pl?view=2196

You still haven't offered any proof that 1. You've ever been offshore

2.
You
exist as anything more than some lacking any imagination whatsoever.

BTW,
all this talk about measuring dicks might lead someone to believe that
you're closeted. You might be happier if you came out, some folks

might
give
you grief, but that's their problem. BTW, again, Matt probably has

more
experience than anyone else I've encountered in this ng., period. I

would
say you were stupid, but no one can possibly be that stupid, so the

only
thing that I can conclude is that you need professional help.
John Cairns (heh, a real name)
"JAXAshby" raved
incoherentlynews:20040220131243.29724.00000082@ mb-m21.aol.com...
snipped all the barely coherent rants