JAXAshby

Default Lifelines Part II

yes, of course.

Jaxie believes lifelines are required on all sailboats. I'll bet his
sailfish
has lifelines.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
On the bay of course. Are you that stupid?

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
ah, just where is it that you race where lifelines are not REQUIRED?

No. I have a Cal 20 that I can race and have raced. It doesn't
come with lifelines, there's no need to add them for a couple of
reasons, and this has nothing to do with claims of universal
application.

What I am claiming, however, is that you're an idiot.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
you have a 20 bay sailor you can't race (no lifelines) and you are
attempting
to claim THAT defines the universe?

sure.

From: "Jonathan Ganz"
Date: 2/20/2004 1:29 PM Eastern Standard Time

"Michael" wrote in message
I'll start this one without a comment but with questions.

a. How tall (length of vertical piping) are the stanchions on your
boat?

About 4 inches.

b. Diameter of stanchions is?

1-1/2" I believe

c. How many stanchions between the fore and aft pulpits ove what
distance(feet or meters I do both)?

Actually, it's a one-piece handrail.

d. How many lifelines are mounted?

zero

e. To refresh the memory give the boat name/model and length on

deck.

Cal 20, ummm... 20 ft.

Answer should like something like this (all in the feet/yard

system).

24/01/03/18/26 as an example.

35/24/34/18/old enough

That's all I need for now