Jonathan Ganz

Default Lifelines

Typical boober... soon as a disagreement comes up that he can't WIN,
he leaves.

Lifelines are not as important a piece of equipment than using your brain,
e.g., keeping deck clutter to a minimum, something boob can't seem to
do.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
BUT anything that may prevent you being lost at sea is an important
safety device.

When it saves you...it's important. Very good Ozzy. Even J. listed an

instance
where he was rescued by his lifelines. They've caught me twice. Lifelines

are
no less important than any other gear.
I'm out of this thread now as the resident trolls have entered and I've

said my
piece. At this stage all that's left is for others to deny the obvious

with no
substansive info and fall to insults.
Not interested.

RB