Matt Colie

Default Lifelines

I just have to laugh...

Boy, it can get real rough off Glen Cove, it's almost as stary as Port
Jefferson.

I lived under the Throgsneck Bridge for a while (the trade school)
before I got a license and have sailed the sound for a lot of years.

The stream can get rough (doesn't have to be), but the fact that he
feels that he should include it in the line with Glen Cove is real good.

Matt Colie
Lifelong Mariner, Licensed Marine, Congenital Sailor

JAXAshby wrote:
I have been up on the foredeck in 40+ knots of wind off Glen Cove, as well as
somewhere between Bermuda and Hatteras. I go up forward low and on my feet.

You've never been in "rough conditions."

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

So, when you go forward you crawl on your hands and knees?

In rough conditions I stay very low. One hand for me, one for the boat.

RB