Michael

Default civil rights history quiz

THAT is a truism. But for me it was back in the 70's

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Yeh, but Bezerkley chicks can be hot stuff.. dated three of them
(disclaimer: not at the same time)

"Michael" wrote in message
If they don't accept public money it's a non issue.

But as for snooty schools that do accept public money I'll start with
Bezerkley but also tag both ends of the alphabet with Annapolis and West
Point. Not sure why? It isn't their football teams.

M.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
No, but if you look in the mirror, you'll see one standing behind you.

The ones that don't accept public money. I'll let you do the research.

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:34:42 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
said:

Really? You mean all those snooty schools aren't where
the liberals hang out? Damn... I shoulda gone somewhere
else.

Let me ask it again. What are "those snooty schools that
[do] not allow minorities"? Which schools were you talking about? A
couple
of examples will do. Seen any unicorns lately?

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27