Paul

Default pump out or no pumpout head

My marina charges CAN $20 for transient pumpouts.

I don't have a lot of experience but I've always seen the pumpout at or near
the gas dock.

"David Ditch" wrote in message
Thanks for all the replys.
All the boats I am looking at come standard with the porta pottie in the
cuddie. The thing I'm contemplating is to get the pump out option or not.
Its me, my wife and 3 kids total.
I'd expect outings to be several hours at a time, not necessarily all day.
I'd expect that If I do an all day trip, there would be some stops along

the
way to some dock side restaurants or something.

One question, is do all marinas have a place to pump out?
Where are they usually located? near the fuel point?
I don't mind spending money for convenience, after all boating is not a

low
$$$ hobbie now is it?
If they charge for it, how much is it?

David

"David Ditch" wrote in message
Hi all,
I am looking at various 23' cuddies.
I have a family of 5 including 3 kids ages 5,3,and 1
I have the option of a pump out or no pump out head.
What is invoved in pumping out? Where?
If not pumped out, what is involved in dumping the wast in the little

tank?
I live in the Baltimore/Annapolis are of the Chesapeake.

David