Ronald A. Widman

Default pump out or no pumpout head

If you boat out of Sandy Point State Park in Annapolis or just visit, the
pumpout station is free. That's the good news. The bad news is that it is
taken out of service during the "off season" (now).

The next step up from a 23' cuddie is a cabin cruiser of 24' or more. These
typically have a china head and holding tank of 15 gallons or more. Pumpout
is relatively painless, tie up at the pump, remove the deck fitting cover,
insert the hose, and turn on the pump. No fuss, no muss!

I agree with the others, a 23' cuddie seems a little small for two adults
and three children. Remember that they will grow larger over time.

Ron

"David Ditch" wrote in message
Hi all,
I am looking at various 23' cuddies.
I have a family of 5 including 3 kids ages 5,3,and 1
I have the option of a pump out or no pump out head.
What is invoved in pumping out? Where?
If not pumped out, what is involved in dumping the wast in the little

tank?
I live in the Baltimore/Annapolis are of the Chesapeake.

David